Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tool # 8

1. I have learned that the Ipad needs to be synced to our laptop using my itunes account.
2. The Netbooks seems like they will be more kid friendly than a laptop. It seems like they are lighter weight and easier to move around the classroom. I really liked the video on how children can take pictures/videos using the Netbooks. The convenience of having them save in a folder or the desktop makes it really easy to manage.
3. For management, the kids and I will come up with rules and procedures. A lot of modeling on how to take a good care and use of our devices will be necessary. I will spot those "tech" students to help monitor the use of ipads and netbooks, and support their classmate.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure when you set up your itunes account that it is done with your school email address and doesn't have a credit card attached!

    ReplyDelete